The first thing I noticed is the bar is deceptively large and in the shape of a boat. I honestly wasn't sure exactly how to approach decorating the beast... but they wanted a treasure map on top of it so I started doodling. I went with a variety of styles from old world sea monsters, to common treasure maps, the kind where X always marks the spot. After untold number of beers, bowls and 2 bleary eyed working weeks I wrapped up. I pulled mostly 11 hour days, starting late and finishing later, mostly because I severely under estimated just how big this damn thing is and I wasn't going to turn in subpar work. You know, cuz I is proffesional n stuffs.